HOW TO GET LOW PING IN GAMES AND APPLICATIONS (FORTNITE - PUBG)

low ping


 Today, I'm gonna show you guys how to get lower ping ingame or any applications.

First, you are going to create an account here https://www.exitlag.com/en/free-trial . And after you create an account, go to your email and verify it.
Second, you are gonna download exitlag. And after you done download, it will tell you to restart your pc. Just restart your pc.
After that, just open exitlag and TADAAA you will get lower ping in games (PUBG ping, Fortnite ping ...) and any application.
You also can choose any applications on the search bar. If you want to get the BEST performance ingame just search on youtube for exitlag settings.

After the 3-days trial end, you can buy the subscription or +rep me to get unlimited 3-days trial. I will make sure to do it if I get supporter like you.

John Loner

About Author: I'm into Technology since my childhood. I was always an active community moderator. My goal is to help non technical people to resolve their technical problems.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post